Libra Season 2023 | I am. You are. We relate.
At GlobalWoman, we find our way in the world by following the sun, navigating the lunar cycles, and embracing the luminous muse of creativity.
Libra Season Dates: September 23rd – October 23rd
Ruler of Libra – Traditional Astrology assigns Venus as the daytime ruler of Libra.
Element – Air
Symbol – Scales
Glyph – ♎️
After the solitary, refined nature of Virgo, Libra season is all about relating and partnerships.
For the next 29 days, Libra inspires you to seek balance in your life, nurture your relationships, appreciate beauty in all its forms, engage in social activities, and advocate for fairness and justice.
The True Meaning of Libra
Latin for ‘pound, balance’.
In ancient Rome, Libra was a unit of weight, equivalent to 12 ounces (0.34 kg). It was the forerunner of the pound, hence Libra’s association with rulership of money.
Libra is represented by the scales, interestingly, the only inanimate object of the zodiac.
Venus as Day-time Ruler of Libra
Venus is a Roman goddess, whose functions encompass love, beauty, desire, sex , fertility, prosperity and victory.
Libra Energy and Themes
If you spent Virgo season being solitary, you’ll want to get social now. Libra is the season for flirting.
Desires, relating, harmony, ideals, balance, justice, partnership.
Ethereal Libra, being a social time, is the ideal season to be a diplomat, network, or explore being a charming host.
Play with these roles with your natural style and charm.
With Libra, watch out for:
• The need to be liked at all costs
• Indecisiveness due to people-pleasing
• Sublimating your needs and boundaries
Actions for Libra Season 2023
1. Define Your Values by asking yourself, what is important to me? Knowing what is important to you will guide your actions and interactions, ensuring you align with what truly matters to you.
2. Balance Your Finances: Take a close look at your financial situation. Create a budget, review your spending habits, and find ways to bring balance to your financial life.
3. Advocate for Justice: Support causes that align with your values. Engage in activism or volunteer work that promotes fairness, equality, and social justice.
4. Clarify Your Desires: Explore and clarify your desires and goals, both within relationships and in your personal aspirations. Knowing what you want is crucial for fulfilment.
5. Self-Reflection: Take time to introspect and understand who you are in relation to others. Reflect on your values, beliefs, and how they influence your interactions with people.
6. Boundary Setting: Assess your boundaries in various relationships, both personal and professional. Ensure that you’re maintaining healthy boundaries that respect your needs and values.
7. Decision-Making: Empower yourself to make your own decisions. Trust your judgment and intuition when faced with choices in relationships and life.
Your Libra Season Affirmations
♎️ During Libra season, I find equilibrium in my creative endeavours, harmonising them with my inner compass.
♎️ Libra Season empowers me to cultivate meaningful partnerships, both in my creative endeavours and in life.
♎️ I navigate the Venusian odyssey that is Libra season, steadfastly maintaining my boundaries and preserving my sense of self.
♎️ During Libra season, I conscientiously observe and release my people-pleasing tendencies, prioritising my needs and nurturing self-care.
♎️ During Libra season, I harness my Venusian charm for positive impact and meaningful connections, aligning with the season’s energy.
Create your Chart, the GlobalWoman Way
Drop your details below to receive info. on creating your chart the GlobalWoman Way + regular emails about circling the calendar year, navigating the lunar cycles and luminous creativity straight to your inbox.
We respect your privacy. You can unsubscribe at any time. Luminous promise.