Scorpio Season: The Path to Regeneration
At GlobalWoman, we find our way in the world by following the sun, navigating the lunar cycles, and embracing the luminous muse of creativity.
Scorpio Season Dates: October 24th-November 23rd
Ruler of Scorpio – Pluto
Element – Water
Symbol – Scorpion
Glyph – ♏️
If you’ve been feeling that the scales of Libra season left you craving more intensity and passion, then you’re in for a wild ride over the next 29 days.
Scorpio season has arrived, and it’s here to turn up the heat and challenge you to embrace profound transformation and change like never before.
Life, Death, and Resurrection
Scorpio is often associated with the concept of life, death, and rebirth. It’s a time when you’re encouraged to explore the cyclical nature of existence and embrace change.
In Scorpio season, you will experience a transformational journey that takes you through four distinct incarnations:
1. The Scorpion: The venomous, possessive Scorpion represents the primal instincts and desires. During this phase, you may feel intense emotions and the need to protect what’s yours.
2. The Snake: Like a slippery snake, Scorpio can be charming yet deadly. This is a time for shedding old skin and releasing what no longer serves you.
3. The Eagle: The soaring eagle symbolises a higher perspective and keen observation. You’ll gain a sharper focus on your goals and the world around you.
4. The Phoenix: Finally, the Phoenix represents eternal rebirth. It’s a symbol of rising from the ashes, renewed and ready to face the world with a fresh outlook.
Regeneration and Rebirth
As Scorpio season unfolds, it’s time to ask yourself, what in your life and within you needs regeneration? The year has been long and challenging, and you’ve likely faced your fair share of battles. Scorpio’s energy offers you the opportunity to regenerate, just like the mythical Phoenix.
Pluto as Ruler of Scorpio
Pluto is associated with the Roman god of the underworld, also named Pluto. In Roman mythology, Pluto was the equivalent of the Greek god Hades.
Pluto ruled the realm of the dead and was responsible for governing the afterlife, where souls would journey after death.
This association with the underworld and the afterlife is why the planet Pluto is often linked to themes of transformation, rebirth, and hidden truths in astrology.
Scorpio Energy and Themes
Intensity, Passion, Transformation, Power, Depth, Mystery, Resilience, Obsession, Secrets, Regeneration, Control, Loyalty, Desire, Psychic, Determination, Rebirth, Emotional, Investigative, Mysterious, Sexuality, Inner strength, Metamorphosis, Perseverance.
The Myth of Pluto: Scorpio’s Ruler
In Greek mythology, the story of Pluto, Demeter, and Persephone is a narrative that speaks to the changing of the seasons.
At the heart of the myth lies Persephone, the daughter of Demeter, the Goddess of Agriculture, and Zeus, the King of the Gods.
Persephone’s innocent beauty caught the attention of Pluto, the God of the Underworld.
In Scorpio Season, watch out for:
1. Intense Emotions: Scorpio season is known for its intense and passionate energy. Be mindful of your emotional reactions, as they can be stronger than usual. It’s important to manage your feelings and avoid impulsive actions based on intense emotions.
2. Power Struggles: Scorpio is a sign associated with power and control. During this season, be cautious of power struggles, especially in your personal and professional relationships. Focus on healthy collaboration rather than trying to dominate or manipulate situations.
3. Obsession: Scorpio’s intensity can sometimes border on obsession. Be mindful of becoming fixated on someone or something to the point of neglecting other aspects of your life. Balance is key.
4. Secrets and Reveals: Scorpio energy often brings hidden truths to the surface. Be prepared for unexpected revelations, either from within yourself or others. Guard your own secrets wisely and approach revelations with empathy and understanding.
5. Boundary Issues: Scorpio’s deep desire for connection and intimacy can sometimes lead to boundary violations. Pay attention to respecting personal boundaries and consent in your interactions, both in friendships and romantic relationships.
Actions for Scorpio Season 2023
1. Self-Reflection and Shadow Work:
Scorpio season is an excellent time for deep self-reflection and confronting your shadow self. Take time to explore your fears, desires, and hidden aspects of your personality. Journaling, meditation, and therapy can be valuable tools for this inner work. By acknowledging and working through these hidden parts of yourself, you can experience personal growth and transformation.
2. Embrace Change and Let Go:
Scorpio’s energy is all about transformation and rebirth. Use this season as an opportunity to release what no longer serves you. Whether it’s a bad habit, a toxic relationship, or an outdated belief, be willing to let go and make room for new beginnings. Consider decluttering your physical space as well, as it can mirror the emotional and psychological cleansing process.
3. Strengthen Relationships:
Scorpio season encourages deep emotional connections and intimacy. Take this time to strengthen your relationships with open and honest communication. Share your feelings, desires, and concerns with loved ones, and be receptive to their feedback. This season can be an excellent time to rekindle passion and trust in your relationships, but it requires vulnerability and a willingness to go deeper.
Your Scorpio Season Affirmations
♏️ I embrace the depths of my emotions, knowing that they hold the keys to my growth and self-discovery.
♏️ I release what no longer serves me, allowing space for transformation and rebirth in my life.
♏️ I am a powerful and resilient force, capable of facing my fears and emerging stronger than ever.
♏️ I am open to the mysteries of life, ready to uncover hidden truths and unlock my true power.
♏️ I nurture deep, authentic connections with others, fostering intimacy and trust in my relationships.
Create your Chart, the GlobalWoman Way
Drop your details below to receive info. on creating your chart the GlobalWoman Way + regular emails about circling the calendar year, navigating the lunar cycles and luminous creativity straight to your inbox.
We respect your privacy. You can unsubscribe at any time. Luminous promise.