Running a business on your own can be lonely, and slow. Don’t let your revolution run out of steam. GlobalWoman Connect is an exclusive peer-to-peer mastermind group for women leaders and entrepreneurs who need a fresh perspective and a hit of support.
This GlobalWoman select group gets together one day a month to strategise, problem solve, celebrate and revolutionise each other’s business and life goals. If you want inspiration, new ideas, sage advice and a space to connect – GlobalWoman events are for you.
If you’re getting swept up in the excitement of building your business, a little overwhelmed, or need to step away from your desk for perspective and clarity – one power-packed day with GlobalWoman Connect could revolutionise your business.
How it works:
It’s a little bit networking, a little bit mastermind and a little bit of a business soiree. We spend a day at a gorgeous hotel, workshopping problems and up-skilling in key areas such as marketing, online tools, list-building, ideal clients and business strategy. Our group has loved meeting like-minded entrepreneurs, finding the right people – subcontractors and freelancers like Virtual Assistants (VAs), writers and designers –and growing their businesses.
What you get:
- The benefits of a business mastermind, without the price tag
- Genuine, peer-to-peer support from like-minded entrepreneurs
- Inspiration, connection, community and powerful support
- Expert guidance on online presence and launch strategies
- Insights on social media, blogging, SEO, email marketing, list building, analytics, websites and more
- Practical, strategic steps you can take to build your business into a global empire
- Each GlobalWoman Connect day is limited to six entrepreneurs
- A follow up + implementation Skype session of 45 minutes
What GlobalWoman Connect Graduates Say:
It was really brilliant, as are you. Your work is powerful and some of the sharpest and best I’ve come across in terms of leveraging my online business.
LOVED the day so much Yamini ~ thank you! I am definitely moving forward and have implemented and listened to your advice from the day…
Yamini, you are an amazing inspiration, your passion, drive and breadth of what you’ve learnt is the culmination of all your efforts combined with your career history.
I found the group to be a positive influence for me, and gained enormous value from the group dynamic. hearing and learning from others business you can utilise in your own practices.
The GlobalWoman Connect day was a chance to focus on my business whilst being inspired by other people’s businesses and issues.
$497AUD + GST. In 2016, GlobalWoman Connect days are scheduled to run in Sydney and Melbourne.